✈️ My name is Sammual-James McLoughlin, I visit the USA on a regular basis. This blog provides advice and guidance on getting the most from your travel to the US. I will continue to post editorials, tips and advice on all things American travel. So grab a coffee ☕️ and stay a while. ✉️ Get in contact with me: sammualjamesmcloughlin@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee
Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....

Where do you see this?
ReplyDeleteI do not see this anyway - I do not see it on CNN either - can you provide the source please. Desperate here :( AND I hope this is a good thing
ReplyDeleteI’m not seeing this anywhere on CNN either. A source would be appreciated.
ReplyDeleteit's here :
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/newday/status/1415644032794075137?s=10
(skip to 3:45)
But it has to do with the Canadian/Mexico borders (with an expiration data on 21st of july)
On cnn if you look up “UK to US travel” this will come up:
ReplyDelete“Biden promises answers on European travel ban 'in the next several days”