Monday 4 October 2021

“I need to know the date of when the US Borders open for European travellers. I want to see my American family for Thanksgiving and I’m sure I am not the only one eager to get back to the US”. [Reader Story]

✉️ [From Reader: KD]
Hi Sammual I'm impatient, I just want to know the date that I can fly to the US. I know we have been waiting 18 months but I'm eager to know. I have flights booked for the 20th November for Thanksgiving and I know the date is looming so that's why I need to know. I'm sure I am not the only one eager to return to the US. Thanks Sammual for all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....