Monday 1 November 2021

“Flying to the US on the 16th November. I’m sure I am not the only person who is anxious to ensure they have complied with all the US requirements.” [Reader Story]

✉️ [From Reader: VJ] 

Flying to the on the 16th November. I'm sure I am not the only person who is anxious to ensure I have complied with all US requirements.  Entry requirements are a small price to pay for being allowed into the US again. I hope by the 16th November any teething problems should be over. I do expect long lines when I arrive into JFK but the inconvenience will be a small price to pay considering we have been waiting almost 2 years to travel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....