Thursday 4 November 2021

I “am really excited to be flying to New York City next week, I am almost packed, my ESTA is done, I’ve ordered my Covid test. It’s my first time to New York City and I am very, very excited”. [Reader Story]

✉️ [From Reader: DS]
Hi Sammual I am really excited to be flying to New York City next week, I am almost packed, my ESTA is done, I've ordered my Covid test and I'm just creating my Spotify playlist so I've music to listen to on the plane. It's my first time to New York City so as you can well imagine I am very, very excited. Thank you for all your positivity and keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....