Tuesday 16 November 2021

“I used the Boots Antigen Covid test. I was in and out within 5 minutes and had the certificate by the end of the day. Had no problems at the airport. I’m currently on a family holiday in Miami”. [Reader Experience]

✉️ [From Reader: TR]
I used the Boots Antigen test and had no problems Sam. I was in and out within 5 minutes and had the certificate by the end of the day. Had no problems at the airport and sailed through Airport formalities. I'm currently enjoying a much deserved family holiday in Miami. Thanks Sam for all you've done.

3 comments:

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....