Saturday 13 November 2021

“I’m at Heathrow Airport now, checked in for my flight to JFK. Check in and security quicker than I expected and done in 14 minutes. Anyone else flying to the US there is nothing to worry about, just have printed copies of everything and you’ll be fine”. [Reader Experience]

✉️ [From Reader: DC]
Hi Sammual, I'm at Heathrow Airport right now, checked in for my flight to JFK. Checking in was a lot quicker than I thought and I was through security all in 14 minutes. Anyone else flying to the US there is nothing to worry about, just have printed copies of everything and you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....