Thursday 9 December 2021

Before I flew to New York City I locked myself away for a week to minimise the risk of getting Covid. Just to be on the safe side. [Reader Story]

✉️ [From Reader: Justin] 
Hi Sammual I've arrived in New York City and the whole experience was straightforward. At the airport nobody checked my vaccination status which is a bit worrying. But I flew United Airlines and they provided a great service. I locked myself away for a week before taking my pre departure Covid test just to minimise the risk of getting ill. Thankfully it worked and here I am in New York, 3 years later. It was worth the extra inconvenience I love the city. --
-- 
SJMC
Sammual - James Mcloughlin
m: 07492 616631

If there is a delay in replying then I may be travelling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....