Monday 6 December 2021

Flying to New York City for the first time and meeting up with my Dad. I’m very, very excited. [Reader Story]

✉️ [From Reader: Marc R]
Hi Sam I've booked a Qured test for my return trip to JFK - Manchester so hopefully it will go smoothly. It's my first time to New York City, I was a little scared that something would go wrong but the additional testing is a nuisance and an additional cost but nothing more than that. I'm meeting up with my Dad who I've not seen in 3 years so as you would expect I'm very very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....