Thursday 9 December 2021

I arrived the the US (Orlando) Monday, the Covid tests and companies used.

✉️ [From Reader: Ccentral] 
I arrived the the US (Orlando) Monday and here is what I did. I used express test for my lateral flow 24hrs before (US borders didn't even check!! But Virgin did. I bought 2 lateral flows from Prenerics (fit to fly) to bring over for £19pp (take 48hrs before coming back). And then back in the UK I have booked my PCR on the day I return with express test. In total for 2 people I have spent £298 however it has been pretty easy. If you're flying with Virgin I recommend doing their Fly Ready before checking in (this covers attesterarions etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....