Tuesday 7 December 2021

Today I fly to New York City, it’s my first ever trip to America. I am beyond excited. [Reader Story]

✉️ [From Reader: Lee M]
Hi Sam thank you for all you do. I'm fly to America today, first leg is New York and then I fly to San Francisco, as you can imagine I'm beyond excited. Yesterday I took my Covid test and it was negative, so now I can relax and enjoy my journey. May I add this is the first time I have travelled to America, I should have made the trip last year but Coronavirus put a stop to this. Thankful so fly today. Photographs to come, thanks again Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....