Thursday 31 March 2022

2 weeks to go until I fly to New York City and the excitement to visit NYC never fades.

2 weeks until I fly to New York City and you know the excitement of travelling never fades. Regular readers will know that I undertake US travel on a regular basis for both pleasure and work. Every visit to New York City is filled with excitement as there is always something new to see, an experience to enjoy. The people make NYC, their enthusiasm, wit, determination and personality is reflected in your experience in New York City and as I have mentioned many of best friends are from the city.

New York City is a cornucopia of cultures, ideals from across the world, where you can taste some of the worlds best culinary delights without leaving the 5 boroughs. New York City has always fascinated me and I have no doubt it will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....