Saturday 24 December 2022

Christmas in New York City is always magical. I remember the first time I visited NYC at Christmas, it was like a scene from Home Alone 2.

Christmas in New York City is always magical. I remember the first time I went to NYC at Christmas and I was amazed at how magical it was. I imagined it to be like Home Alone 2 but it truly did not disappoint. If you've thought about booking to go to New York City next Christmas then do it. There's always plenty to see and do, from Christmas markets to admiring the world famous Christmas Tree at the Rockefeller Center.

Happy US Travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....