Saturday 19 February 2022

Q&A - I have recently returned back to England after 80 days of being in the USA, when can I legally return?

✉️ [From Rachel]  A good question sent in by Rachel. Sam I have a question, I have recently returned back to England after 80 days of being in the USA, when can I legally return? Is there a time limit

My answer, although there is no hard and fast rule but I would stay out of the US for longer than your previous duration, so I would stay out, for example 90 or so days and then return. Otherwise CBP may well ask you questions - hope this makes sense. Obviously an ESTA is not a permit to work and neither should you abuse the system. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....