Sunday 20 November 2022

Just 2 months wait to process US Global Entry.

Reader Bob Gilmore emailed with the following having applied for US Global Entry: 

"Hi Sam I've enjoyed your blog and have been reading for the last couple of years. Just to give you an update, I applied for global entry in September and have just been pre-cleared and ready for my final interview with a customs official. Me and my family are flying to New York on the 2nd December so I am scheduling my interview upon arrival when I land at JFK. Thank you for the helpful advice Sam".  

Obviously Bob only had to wait 2 months but other applicants experiences can and I am sure, will vary. 

You can read my advice on applying for US Glibal Entry here - https://usuktravel.blogspot.com/2022/02/how-to-apply-for-us-global-entry.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....