Thursday 29 December 2022

8 days until I fly to the US, obviously I am very happy. ESTA confirmed and NHS app downloaded to show I am fully vaccinated.

I'm always conscious of checking my ESTA, yesterday I mentioned to always check your ESTA in advance of your trip to the US. So as I fly next weekI have just checked my ESTA and it expires in December 2023. That's a relief! Always best to be safe than sorry.

I've also re-downloaded my NHS app which shows that I have had my COVID vaccination, and boosters, although they are not mandatory.

Just need to complete the US Attestation Form next.

So 8 days until I fly to the US and I am
Almost there.

Happy US travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....