Friday 13 January 2023

I had a great experience flying British Airways, Club World to New York City. Here are some thoughts and pictures.







I flew BA185, London Heathrow to Newark Liberty Airport. 


I’ve been really busy in New York City this week and I’m catching up on posts. In the meantime, as you may know, I travel to New York on British Airways, Club World service and it was very, very good. Unfortunately, it was the old Club World suites, due to a last minute aircraft change, but I’m actually a fan of the old suite, plus I managed to get a good couple of hours sleep on the flight across. The food was absolutely delicious and the service was very good so I’ve uploaded some pictures below of the food, ask me any questions and I’ll try and answer them, but overall a very very good service on board the outbound flight to New York with British Airways in Club World.


Happy US travels. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....