Sunday 29 January 2023

It took 12 seconds for me to pass through US Global Entry when I travelled to New York City. I was very impressed.


When I travelled into New York City, a couple of weeks ago, as a global entry traveller I immediately proceeded to the Global Entry kiosk. The machine took a facial recognition picture, it obviously compared that to my facial picture on file, and then immediately told me I was good to proceed. This was all done in 12 seconds,  yes I timed it. This is how quick US global entry has become. It really is a great time saving exercise and, if your country is eligible and if you travel to the US on a frequent basis then I recommend it. Have a watch if this video and see how the new touch-less system works - https://youtube.com/watch?v=EnxfsZrnPv0&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Happy US travel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....