Monday 30 January 2023

I love how I can use my Apple Watch to pay for my public transport in New York City. I will miss the Metrocard but loving OMNY to get me around the New York City subway.

One of the great things you can do here in New York City is pay for your travel using contactless. So in my situation if using the Subway or getting a bus so can use my Apple Watch. New York City has a great transport system called OMNY that allows you to pay for your trips through contactless, and you will never pay more than you would if you had purchased a Metrocard, which by the way, is being discontinued. As I say I love how technology makes travelling around Mew York City so much easier.

Happy US travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....