Wednesday 1 February 2023

The 747 was and is my favourite aircraft. I have happy memories on my first trips from London Heathrow to New York City flying on a British Airways 747. Farewell beautiful aircraft, it’s the end of an era.

As Boeing delivered its last 747, I remember fondly the 747 on my previous US travels. The queen of the skies, one of my favourite aircraft. I remember several times flying the British Airways 747 to New York from London Heathrow and loving it. It was spacious, a giant in the skies but at least we will still get to see it fly for some years to come as many carriers still utilise the Queen of the skies.

Happy US travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering the NYC Coffee Scene: A Guide to Ordering Your Perfect Cup of Coffee

Navigating the bustling streets of New York City is an adventure in itself, and for many, that journey begins with a steaming cup of coffee....